Organization and Management
To be able to reach the goals and aims of Civic Society Initiative, our youth volunteer group manages to divide following teams:
- Health Team
- Social Team
- Education Team
To ease the suffering of Nargis Cyclone Victims
To help the needy people in educaiton or in social activities
To support their health and raise awareness towards health
To motivate volunteers’ team spirit, cooperation, organizing and strategic management skills
- Hlaing Thar Yar project for social relief and health care
- Oak Twin project for education
- South Dagon Health Care Project
- South Dagon Education Project
- Za Bu Oak Shaung Education Project
- Za Bu Oak Shaung Health Care Project
- Kaw Mhuu project for education and health care
- A visit to Mental-Health Hospital and Happy Heaven Humantarian Project
- Teachers’ Training for CSI volunteers and other CBOs
- In-house Training for Health Team volunteers
- Collecting 1000 kyats every month from members.
- Keeping a donation box in British Council Library.
- Receiving donations from Donors.
- Selling souvenirs and snacks.
- To pay a regular weekly visit to Su Taung Pyait Parahita Monastery
- To donate stationeries for monastic students
- To visit Oak Twin for health care
- To open mobile clinic for community health care and awareness in Kun Chan Gone and Kaut Muu Cyclone Affected Areas